Please visit go to my New Blog for I don't update this one anymore. http://slyice.blogspot.com/

Noynoy Aquino, our last best hope?

This is a blog about my political views and observations. If you think you'll get bored, you may not read this.

I'm not into politics. I don't care about politicians. I'm 20, but I'm not a registered voter yet. There's just this one politician that got my attention. I never seen a person who hunger for Presidency like this. He spent about 1 billion pesos just for Ads. He's courting illiterate people with his FREE HOUSE and LOT. He is courting young ones with his CAMPAIGN JINGLE. He is courting OFW's with the nonsense show--WOWOWEE. He has several commercials that are aired about 30 times per day. It would surely increase his rating because everyday there would be thousands who would believe that he is the solution to Poverty. I'm totally irritated when I'm watching TV and I'm expecting an interesting commercial but I would discover that the new commercial is another MANNY VILLAR CAMPAIGN AD. If you're not aware of how much a TV ad costs, visit this site
<http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_tv_advertising_in_the_philippines_cost>
A 30secs TV ad costs P500,000 every time it is aired. If you're going to scroll lower in that website, there's still an ad about manny villar omg. Now, where does he get money for ads? He's that rich to pay 1 billion pesos for ads? Ok he's that rich. Where would he regain those money? From us? Why does he hunger so much for Presidency? He can just show his platform in his commercials and let the people decide. I see him as a dictator forcing people indirectly to vote for him. He shows off his "accomplishments". Are these accomplishments really made for us or it's because he is really planning to run for president. I'm shocked when he manage to ask Dolphy, one of the highest paying actors, to campaign for him. If you would relate Manny Villar to a suitor, he is the one who courts by showing off his wealth, buying a girl jewelries to win her heart.

Now, as for Noynoy Aquino, I'm not a fan of this guy. I even say wtf to his commercial where he held a torch with other actors. They are walking. Then, he stopped and posed... The End. And I hate people who depend on their ancestors. But why do I consider him our last best hope? Philippines' main enemy is corruption. I'm not saying that Noynoy wont be a corrupt President, because I'm not sure. As for Manny Villar, I'm pretty sure that he's going to steal our money because of the reasons I have stated above. Noynoy doesn't promise too much, unlike villar. He just promised 1 thing--He is not going to steal our money. We have a good evidence for him to be impeached if he would do so. He is also carrying the NAME of his dad and mom that we can consider two of the Heroes in our history. I'm poor in history but I know that Ninoy and Cory fought bravely for this country. He wouldn't want to destroy that NAME for money. Thinking of other candidates, they maybe good, but voting them will just be giving more opportunity for this MAN-EVIL-LIAR(Manny Villiar) to win.

Si manny villar..... ang maghahakot ng atingggggggggggg... kayamanan....


I dont care if those who have been fooled by villar's commercials would be angry at me..

I've decided to write this blog because I'll still be living here for about 3 years.. so i still care for this country. :))

Vote wisely please. I regret being lazy to register.










No comments:

Post a Comment