Please visit go to my New Blog for I don't update this one anymore. http://slyice.blogspot.com/

Readbud - Make money while Learning

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Click here to go Readbud home page.

Blogging is a good source of income.  You express your feelings while earning.  You share ideas to people, but what if blogging is not for you.  You don't have passion to write.  Here comes Readbud.  You only have to read and and rate articles. You'll earn while learning.  Readbud will give you several topics to choose from.  In this way, you will only read articles that catch your interest.    I was shocked, because most of the topics given to me are so interesting that I am willing to pay just for me to read them.  You can skip articles you don't like but it'll be a waste of if you're after the money.  Some may be tempted to scroll down fast and simply rate.  You can do that but I'm pretty sure there's a hidden timer in every article that when you're suspected cheating, you'll be given less articles.

In 10 days, I earned $12.36 without any referral yet.  You don't actually need to refer anyone to earn.  You will only get $5 if you refer a person who successfully redeem money.  To be able to redeem you need to earn $50.  Everyday you can earn more than $1 if you read and rated all the articles given to you.  You can choose what topics you're interested so you're going to have fun reading almost every article given to you.  No worries, you're not obliged to read everyday.  Just treat it as new source of infos.

No comments:

Post a Comment